Terms of ordering
- To find books in the e-bookstore, select the Category you are interested in or use the search box. You can search by the author, title or word. For more information, click on the title of the book. For purchasing, click on “Add to Cart”.
- You can see the contents of your cart by clicking on “Cart”. You can change the contents of the cart by adding or removing the selected books.
- To order the books, click on “Check out”. The payable sum is shown together with the mail cost.
- To add more books to the cart, click on “Continue shopping”
- Books can be ordered by registering and creating an account, or by clicking on “Guest checkout” without creating an account. You can add several addresses by clicking “Use another address” and have the parcel sent, for example, to your office. Get familiar with the terms of service and to finalise your order be sure to click “I agree to the terms of service”.
Choose suitable methods for delivery (Itella SmartPOST, Omniva parcel machine or post office) and payment (bank transfer). Delivery costs include the VAT.
Delivery to Itella SmartPOST parcel machine 3 EUR
Delivery to Omniva parcel machine 3 EUR
Delivery to Omniva post office 3.90 EUR
Prices for orders from abroad (including VAT)
1 – 6 books - 16 EUR
7 and more books - 19 EUR + 2 EUR for each additional copy
European countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, Holland, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Rumania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Great Britain, Switzerland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Belorussia)
United States of America, People’s Republic of China, Russian Federation
2nd zone – all the other countries
1 – 6 books - 20 EUR
7 and more books - 23 EUR + 3 EUR for each additional copy
- After clicking “I confirm my order”, a pdf-format order form will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. If you need a printed invoice, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Your order will be processed after receiving your payment. The payment has to be made according to the order form in 7 workdays after the confirmation of the order. If you miss the payment date, your order will be cancelled.
- Books will be sent to you in 7 workdays after receiving the payment to the University of Tartu account EE241010002019753006 (SEB).
- Your private data are protected and will not be disclosed to third parties, except for cases provided for by law.